Molly Wichman IFBB Fitness Pro is a fan of high protein recipes; especially the quick and easy ones. Check out this Protein Blueberry Bread recipe for a healthy snack or breakfast for you and your family. Make ahead for a quick and tasty treat!
Protein Blueberry Bread
- 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
- 8 Tablespoons (56g) Coconut Flour
- 3 Scoops (90g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Extra Large Egg Whites
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Cups (280g) Blueberries
- Turn your Rolled Oats into oat flour by blending or processing your oats until they look like flour.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together.
- Take out another bowl for your wet ingredients and add all of those in. Mix your wet ingredients together.
- Slowly mix your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients.
- Add in your Blueberries and gently mix those in.
- Take out a baking pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your mix in. Bake on 350°for 35:00-40:00.
Recipe adapted from http://dhftns.com/protein-blueberry-bread-recipe-high-fiber/